Hospital Success Manager
When you join Med App, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that is helping thousands of health professionals feel capable, confident, and efficient in their work. We are hiring exceptional individuals who want to contribute to that mission. We are a dedicated and driven team of clinicians, consultants, engineers and business professionals from many different backgrounds and experiences. And when we say growing fast, we mean it. Med App is in more than 55 Hospitals across Australia, the UK, NZ and Canada. In 2021, Med App was used to digitally orientate more than 25% of Australian doctor interns and we currently have an installed user base of over 25,000 clinicians.
Med App values our relationship with Hospitals and believes that working in close partnership positions us all for success. Our Hospital Success Team provides Hospitals with a point of contact for ongoing tools and resources required for a successful continued deployment, product utilisation, and return on investment. Together, we work towards Hospital’s goals and enable fast, secure, and more efficient clinical communication, orientation and collaboration.
The Hospital Success Manager will work closely with our Med App Dashboard users to build their success, proactively monitor the adoption of solutions, analyse Hospital data (qualitative and quantitative), compile and communicate best practices from our experiences with our customer base, and provide a “voice” for all our Customers across operations and product development. To be successful you must have a passion for customer success, healthcare, be driven, detail-orientated, excel at written/verbal communication, and a natural/creative problem solver.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Align and partner with customer Hospitals and to drive value for each account
- Use internal tools to monitor adoption and compile analytics that provide insights and guidance on best practices and proven success strategies with Hospitals
- Work with existing customers to build relationships from the front line clinical and admin staff to senior Hospital executives
- Provide regular communication, news, and updates (including key term dates, product releases and opportunities to collaborate) to hospital accounts
- Respond to queries and issues through our online help centre and update training and online help centre materials
- Drive and continuously improve implementations and training sessions both in-person (on-site) and online.
- Collect and provide regular feedback regarding the quality of content, new features or product improvements and use of MedApps products.
- Actively support hospitals in promoting their local clinician wellbeing initiatives through the app
- Actively participate in MedApps events and sessions
- Have fun! Learn! Teach!
The Hospital Success Manager will report directly to the Chief Hospital Success Officer and will interface with all parts of the business. The responsibilities for this role will span client relationship, data and analytics, technical professional services, and project/change management. This is a full time, salaried position with equity (options) and benefits.
- Medical/health-related degree and/or Business degree preferred but not required
- Clinical background or experience (Medicine, Nursing, Allied Health) and/or previous Customer Success experience in an enterprise software company and/or 3+ years consulting
- Familiarity with commercial challenges facing Hospitals and digital healthcare companies
- Demonstrated excellence in verbal, written, and presentation skills
Everything we do at Med Apps is about helping every health professional to be capable, confident, and efficient in their work. Customers are part of the team at MedApps and our Hospital Success team is committed to driving positive customer outcomes through Med App.
Med App Values:
- Customer Focus
- Integrity & Diligence